In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), Bernie Siegel discusses how the Regenerative Medicine Foundation came to be set up. He also shares his thoughts for the future of regenerative medicine and in the importance of considering the whole regenerative medicine ecosystem.
- New institute to leverage experts to advance regenerative medicine
- Karīna Narbute’s Research in Extracellular Vesicles Earns Her Young Investigator Award
- Retinal cell transplant clears experimental hurdle toward treating blindness
- Mid-term clinical trial results show similar outcomes in two promising cell therapies for CLI
- Alliance for Cell Therapy Now Commends Congress for Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapy Provisions in FY 2021 Spending Bill: Additional Support for Clinical Trials for COVID Patients is Still Needed