In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), Bernie Siegel discusses how the Regenerative Medicine Foundation came to be set up. He also shares his thoughts for the future of regenerative medicine and in the importance of considering the whole regenerative medicine ecosystem.
- A New Frontier for Understanding Fatty Liver Disease
- New grant funds anti-aging study
- ISSCR Opposes Health and Human Services Policy Restricting Fetal Tissue Research
- Federal court issues decision holding that US Stem Cell clinics and owner adulterated and misbranded stem cell products in violation of the law
- Plasma-Based Gel Delivery System Might Be the Key to Success in Treating Injured Kidneys