In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), Bernie Siegel discusses how the Regenerative Medicine Foundation came to be set up. He also shares his thoughts for the future of regenerative medicine and in the importance of considering the whole regenerative medicine ecosystem.
- Clinical trial assesses stem cells’ ability to prevent major cause of preemie deaths
- Fat grafts enhanced with ADSCs show promise in treating facial scleroderma
- Registration open for the VIRTUAL World Stem Cell Summit and Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course June 14-18, 2021
- Clinical Trial for Novel Investigational Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes Open for Enrollment in Miami
- Stem cell therapy research could help patients with non-healing diabetic foot ulcers