In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), Bernie Siegel discusses how the Regenerative Medicine Foundation came to be set up. He also shares his thoughts for the future of regenerative medicine and in the importance of considering the whole regenerative medicine ecosystem.
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease
- What’s next for lab-grown human embryos?
- New Hope for Muscle-Related Diseases? Converting skin cells to immature muscle cells spurs changes, study finds
- Scientists develop brain organoids with complex neural activity
- Phase 1 clinical study reveals how stem cells alleviate COPD inflammation in humans