In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease
- What’s next for lab-grown human embryos?
- New Hope for Muscle-Related Diseases? Converting skin cells to immature muscle cells spurs changes, study finds
- Scientists develop brain organoids with complex neural activity
- Phase 1 clinical study reveals how stem cells alleviate COPD inflammation in humans