In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- “Ending Aging in 20 Years with Stem Cell Treatments” featuring Aubrey de Grey, Chief Science Officer, SENS Research Foundation
- “A Mother’s Mission to End Sickle Cell Disease” with Adrienne Shapiro, co-founder of Axis Advocacy
- “The Best Kept Secret on the International Space Station,” featuring Jana Stoudemire of Space Tango
- Clinical Trial Shows Promise of Stem Cells in Offering Safe, Effective Relief from Arthritic Knees
- “Jurassic Park Without the Scary Parts Is Actually Happening” featuring Jeanne Loring, Director of the Center for Regenerative Medicine, Scripps Research Institute