In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- CIRM funded trial for sickle cell disease gives patient a chance for a better future
- Mayo Clinic research is a step toward hope for spinal cord injuries
- FDA Grants Fast Track Designation For Remestemcel-L in the Treatment of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome due to Covid-19
- Pre-treating progenitor cells with protein-activator slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Creating a New Vision – Patient Advocate Kristin MacDonald Shares her Story