In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- A New Frontier for Understanding Fatty Liver Disease
- New grant funds anti-aging study
- ISSCR Opposes Health and Human Services Policy Restricting Fetal Tissue Research
- Federal court issues decision holding that US Stem Cell clinics and owner adulterated and misbranded stem cell products in violation of the law
- Plasma-Based Gel Delivery System Might Be the Key to Success in Treating Injured Kidneys