In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- Human mesenchymal stem cells show promise in treating chronic lung infections
- Longeveron Selected to Present at the 2021 World Stem Cell Summit Dr. Joshua Hare, Longeveron’s Chief Science Officer, to present during this year’s Longevity Session
- Breakthrough Paper Outlines Path to Heart Regeneration After Cardiac Injury
- Advancing the Development of Safe and Effective Regenerative Medicine Products
- Clinical trial assesses stem cells’ ability to prevent major cause of preemie deaths