In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- Stem cells from placental amniotic membrane slow lung scarring in pulmonary fibrosis
- Cord Blood Study Provides Insights on Benefits, Limitations for Autism Treatment
- Clinical trial shows ability of stem cell-based topical solution to regrow hair
- RMMS: The Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society Will Target Unmet Needs in 3D Bioprinting
- Study shows stem cells constitute alternative approach for treating corneal scarring