In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- The Tennessee Institute of Regenerative Medicine Gains International Reach With New Partnership
- National Survey IDs Gaps and Opportunities for Regenerative Medicine Workforce
- The Dawn Of A New Era Of Regenerative Medicine: Tissue Engineering Comes Of Age
- The Memphis Institute of Regenerative Medicine Rebrands To Reflect Statewide Reach
- ISS National Lab to Host Session at World Stem Cell Summit on Regenerative Medicine in Low Earth Orbit