In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- Regenerative Medicine Foundation Announces 2019 “Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Action Award” Honorees
- Registration is Live for World’s Largest Advanced Therapies and Stem Cell Event with 2,000 Attendees Expected at Hyatt Regency Miami in January 2019
- Regenerative Medicine Weekly August 27th, 2018
- Join Me In The Bahamas October 7-9th 2018 for the 2018 Inaugural HEALinc Future Health Innovation Summit
- Pittsburgh is a foundry for converging and disruptive technologies accelerating regenerative medicine