In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- Stemmy the Stem Cell says YES on Prop 14!
- FDA Approves Study to Investigate the Use of Cell Therapy to Treat COVID-19 Related Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- BERNIE SIEGEL: On the Occasion of My 71st Birthday “Modernity is a Very Recent Human Development”
- Adding stem cells to educational intervention can significantly help kids with autism
- A Doctor in the Making – Evan Snyder of Sanford Burnham shares Insights with RMF’s Bernie Siegel