In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- Phase I clinical trial shows promise of adipose-derived stem cells in treating lymphedema
- HCP Busted for Selling Fake Stem Cell Therapy
- New institute to leverage experts to advance regenerative medicine
- Karīna Narbute’s Research in Extracellular Vesicles Earns Her Young Investigator Award
- Retinal cell transplant clears experimental hurdle toward treating blindness