In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Phase I clinical trial shows promise of adipose-derived stem cells in treating lymphedema
- HCP Busted for Selling Fake Stem Cell Therapy
- New institute to leverage experts to advance regenerative medicine
- Karīna Narbute’s Research in Extracellular Vesicles Earns Her Young Investigator Award
- Retinal cell transplant clears experimental hurdle toward treating blindness