In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease
- What’s next for lab-grown human embryos?
- New Hope for Muscle-Related Diseases? Converting skin cells to immature muscle cells spurs changes, study finds
- Scientists develop brain organoids with complex neural activity
- Phase 1 clinical study reveals how stem cells alleviate COPD inflammation in humans