In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Regenerative Medicine Foundation Announces 2019 “Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Action Award” Honorees
- Registration is Live for World’s Largest Advanced Therapies and Stem Cell Event with 2,000 Attendees Expected at Hyatt Regency Miami in January 2019
- Regenerative Medicine Weekly August 27th, 2018
- Join Me In The Bahamas October 7-9th 2018 for the 2018 Inaugural HEALinc Future Health Innovation Summit
- Pittsburgh is a foundry for converging and disruptive technologies accelerating regenerative medicine