In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- “Ending Aging in 20 Years with Stem Cell Treatments” featuring Aubrey de Grey, Chief Science Officer, SENS Research Foundation
- “A Mother’s Mission to End Sickle Cell Disease” with Adrienne Shapiro, co-founder of Axis Advocacy
- “The Best Kept Secret on the International Space Station,” featuring Jana Stoudemire of Space Tango
- Clinical Trial Shows Promise of Stem Cells in Offering Safe, Effective Relief from Arthritic Knees
- “Jurassic Park Without the Scary Parts Is Actually Happening” featuring Jeanne Loring, Director of the Center for Regenerative Medicine, Scripps Research Institute