In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- The Tennessee Institute of Regenerative Medicine Gains International Reach With New Partnership
- National Survey IDs Gaps and Opportunities for Regenerative Medicine Workforce
- The Dawn Of A New Era Of Regenerative Medicine: Tissue Engineering Comes Of Age
- The Memphis Institute of Regenerative Medicine Rebrands To Reflect Statewide Reach
- ISS National Lab to Host Session at World Stem Cell Summit on Regenerative Medicine in Low Earth Orbit