In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- WFIRM scientists 3D bioprint multi-material tracheal tissue
- NYSCF Collaboration Sends Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease Brain Cells to Space
- Public Safety Notification on Exosome Products
- POLICY UPDATE: Key Take-Aways from Congressional Briefing on Regenerative Cell Therapies
- Mayo Clinic patient takes first steps toward a medical breakthrough