In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Why stem cells could be the medical innovation of the century
- Study Shows More Effective, Safer Way To Develop Stem Cells For Treating Brain Damage
- H.C. Wainwright Strengthens Its M&A and Advisory Capabilities
- How Kyoto Is Rebuilding Itself As A Nanotech And Regenerative Medicine Powerhouse
- Mayo Clinic discovers a molecular switch for repairing central nervous system disorders