In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- ISCT Statement of Concern Regarding Speculative Commercial Cell Banking Services
- Dynamic Star Appoints Meridian Capital Group to Obtain Equity and Debt for $3.5 Billion Historic Development Along Harlem River in the Bronx, NY
- Commentary: Why California’s landmark stem cell agency deserves more funding
- U.S. Army Major General (ret.) Bernard “Burn” Loeffke & Dr. Randy Miller will address the World Stem Cell Summit-CHINA “Bridges of Medical Friendship” October 15-16, 2019, Shanghai
- Gene editing tool gets sharpened by WFIRM team