In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Human amniotic fluid stem cells show promise in treating severest type of spina bifida
- The ISSCR Releases Informed Consent Standard for Stem Cell-based Interventions
- Inaugural World Stem Cell Summit-CHINA & Phacilitate Leaders Asia Will Foster Understanding And Collaborations Accelerating Regenerative Medicine
- Consumer Alert! ISCT issues patient advice and concern on unproven CAR-T-cell preservation services
- Computer modeling predicts best stem cell donors and therapies for kids with heart disease