In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- ISSCR Opposes Health and Human Services Policy Restricting Fetal Tissue Research
- Federal court issues decision holding that US Stem Cell clinics and owner adulterated and misbranded stem cell products in violation of the law
- Plasma-Based Gel Delivery System Might Be the Key to Success in Treating Injured Kidneys
- 6th annual Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course Set for June
- Human lifespan could soon pass 100 years thanks to medical tech, says Bank of America