In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Dr. Yong-Beom Park’s Research in Cartilage Regeneration Earns Him Young Investigator Award
- Regenerative Medicine Foundation Awards International Space Station U.S. National Laboratory for Leadership in Stem Cell Research
- World Stem Cell Summit returns to Miami (Video)
- The 2019 Co-located Phacilitate Leaders World & World Stem Cell Summit in Miami Solidified Regenerative Medicine as the Future of Healthcare
- Cell and Gene Therapies (CGT): Italy at the forefront with Anemocyte, announces at the 2019 Phacilitate Leaders World in Miami the creation of an important center of excellence and a revolutionary drone transport system