In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Gift of Life donates 10,000 swabs to Baptist Health South Florida | Boca Raton Regional Hospital to aid in testing patients for COVID-19
- 15 State Attorneys General Ask Trump Administration to Lift Ban on Fetal Tissue Research to Help Scientists Develop Vaccines for Corona Virus
- Study offers potential breakthrough in the war on antibiotic-resistant superbugs
- ISSCR Announces Endorsement for California Initiative to Fund Stem Cell Research
- Stem cell-combo therapy could bring long-term relief for gastroparesis