In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Human mesenchymal stem cells show promise in treating chronic lung infections
- Longeveron Selected to Present at the 2021 World Stem Cell Summit Dr. Joshua Hare, Longeveron’s Chief Science Officer, to present during this year’s Longevity Session
- Breakthrough Paper Outlines Path to Heart Regeneration After Cardiac Injury
- Advancing the Development of Safe and Effective Regenerative Medicine Products
- Clinical trial assesses stem cells’ ability to prevent major cause of preemie deaths