In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- One-Time Treatment Generates New Neurons, Eliminates Parkinson’s Disease in Mice
- Stem Cell Research, Treatments & Cures Initiative Qualifies for November 2020 Statewide Ballot
- NYT: Coronavirus Attacks the Lungs. A Federal Agency Just Halted Funding for New Lung Treatments.
- Magnetic guidance improves stem cells’ ability to treat occupational lung disease
- Lab-grown cells mimic crucial moment in embryo development