In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Stemmy the Stem Cell says YES on Prop 14!
- FDA Approves Study to Investigate the Use of Cell Therapy to Treat COVID-19 Related Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- BERNIE SIEGEL: On the Occasion of My 71st Birthday “Modernity is a Very Recent Human Development”
- Adding stem cells to educational intervention can significantly help kids with autism
- A Doctor in the Making – Evan Snyder of Sanford Burnham shares Insights with RMF’s Bernie Siegel