In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Pre-treating progenitor cells with protein-activator slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Creating a New Vision – Patient Advocate Kristin MacDonald Shares her Story
- California Voters Deliver a Victory for Proposition 14
- Portraits of Hope – Jay Feinberg, Gift of Life Marrow Registry
- Prop 14 – The California Stem Cell Initiative: Closing Argument