Michael May, CEO of Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (Canada)
RMF’s Bernie Siegel talks with Michael May of CCRM about the future of stem cell development
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease
- What’s next for lab-grown human embryos?
- New Hope for Muscle-Related Diseases? Converting skin cells to immature muscle cells spurs changes, study finds
- Scientists develop brain organoids with complex neural activity
- Phase 1 clinical study reveals how stem cells alleviate COPD inflammation in humans