Comedy star Seth Rogan voiced “Stemmy the Stem Cell” supporting the Prop 14 California funding initiative! Here’s the background. Lauren Miller Rogen serves on the CIRM Board as the Alzheimer’s Patient Advocate. Lauren lost her Mom recently to early stage Alzheimer’s. She and her husband Seth, created the nonprofit HFC (hilarity for charity), dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring change, and accelerating progress in Alzheimer’s care, research, and support through the engagement for the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates. The Rogen’s strongly support Proposition 14 and the continuation of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine!
- The Tennessee Institute of Regenerative Medicine Gains International Reach With New Partnership
- National Survey IDs Gaps and Opportunities for Regenerative Medicine Workforce
- The Dawn Of A New Era Of Regenerative Medicine: Tissue Engineering Comes Of Age
- The Memphis Institute of Regenerative Medicine Rebrands To Reflect Statewide Reach
- ISS National Lab to Host Session at World Stem Cell Summit on Regenerative Medicine in Low Earth Orbit