Comedy star Seth Rogan voiced “Stemmy the Stem Cell” supporting the Prop 14 California funding initiative! Here’s the background. Lauren Miller Rogen serves on the CIRM Board as the Alzheimer’s Patient Advocate. Lauren lost her Mom recently to early stage Alzheimer’s. She and her husband Seth, created the nonprofit HFC (hilarity for charity), dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring change, and accelerating progress in Alzheimer’s care, research, and support through the engagement for the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates. The Rogen’s strongly support Proposition 14 and the continuation of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine!
- Retinal cell transplant clears experimental hurdle toward treating blindness
- Mid-term clinical trial results show similar outcomes in two promising cell therapies for CLI
- Alliance for Cell Therapy Now Commends Congress for Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapy Provisions in FY 2021 Spending Bill: Additional Support for Clinical Trials for COVID Patients is Still Needed
- Post Prop 14 Victory, Bernard Siegel speaks with Don Reed, Grandfather of Stem Cell Patient Advocacy
- MESOBLAST UPDATE ON COVID-19 ARDS TRIAL