Comedy star Seth Rogan voiced “Stemmy the Stem Cell” supporting the Prop 14 California funding initiative! Here’s the background. Lauren Miller Rogen serves on the CIRM Board as the Alzheimer’s Patient Advocate. Lauren lost her Mom recently to early stage Alzheimer’s. She and her husband Seth, created the nonprofit HFC (hilarity for charity), dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring change, and accelerating progress in Alzheimer’s care, research, and support through the engagement for the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates. The Rogen’s strongly support Proposition 14 and the continuation of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine!
- Former NFL Players Show Interest in Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies
- Dr. Wenchun Qu discusses the use of MSCs for pain and rehabilitation, mortality reduction for ARDS
- Stem Cells And The Transformative Power Of Hope
- Study shows how amniotic fluid might yield new, better treatment for ischemic stroke
- RMF’s Bernie Siegel interviews Jeff D’Angelo founder of the CHAMP1 Foundation