Comedy star Seth Rogan voiced “Stemmy the Stem Cell” supporting the Prop 14 California funding initiative! Here’s the background. Lauren Miller Rogen serves on the CIRM Board as the Alzheimer’s Patient Advocate. Lauren lost her Mom recently to early stage Alzheimer’s. She and her husband Seth, created the nonprofit HFC (hilarity for charity), dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring change, and accelerating progress in Alzheimer’s care, research, and support through the engagement for the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates. The Rogen’s strongly support Proposition 14 and the continuation of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine!
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease
- What’s next for lab-grown human embryos?
- New Hope for Muscle-Related Diseases? Converting skin cells to immature muscle cells spurs changes, study finds
- Scientists develop brain organoids with complex neural activity
- Phase 1 clinical study reveals how stem cells alleviate COPD inflammation in humans