Comedy star Seth Rogan voiced “Stemmy the Stem Cell” supporting the Prop 14 California funding initiative! Here’s the background. Lauren Miller Rogen serves on the CIRM Board as the Alzheimer’s Patient Advocate. Lauren lost her Mom recently to early stage Alzheimer’s. She and her husband Seth, created the nonprofit HFC (hilarity for charity), dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring change, and accelerating progress in Alzheimer’s care, research, and support through the engagement for the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates. The Rogen’s strongly support Proposition 14 and the continuation of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine!
- Clinical trial assesses stem cells’ ability to prevent major cause of preemie deaths
- Fat grafts enhanced with ADSCs show promise in treating facial scleroderma
- Registration open for the VIRTUAL World Stem Cell Summit and Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course June 14-18, 2021
- Clinical Trial for Novel Investigational Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes Open for Enrollment in Miami
- Stem cell therapy research could help patients with non-healing diabetic foot ulcers