Part Three of Three – Dr. Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute outlines for RMF’s Bernie Siegel stem cell biology’s benefit to all in understanding life and the role of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine in advancing the field. Dr. Synder stresses the importance of CIRM’s ability to harness interdisciplinary knowledge and expertise over the past twenty years has made it possible to treat a wide range of patients. This is the last part of a three part interview series.
- The Tennessee Institute of Regenerative Medicine Gains International Reach With New Partnership
- National Survey IDs Gaps and Opportunities for Regenerative Medicine Workforce
- The Dawn Of A New Era Of Regenerative Medicine: Tissue Engineering Comes Of Age
- The Memphis Institute of Regenerative Medicine Rebrands To Reflect Statewide Reach
- ISS National Lab to Host Session at World Stem Cell Summit on Regenerative Medicine in Low Earth Orbit