Part Three of Three – Dr. Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute outlines for RMF’s Bernie Siegel stem cell biology’s benefit to all in understanding life and the role of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine in advancing the field. Dr. Synder stresses the importance of CIRM’s ability to harness interdisciplinary knowledge and expertise over the past twenty years has made it possible to treat a wide range of patients. This is the last part of a three part interview series.
- Reimagining stem cell cultivation
- Stem Cells or PRP for Equine Tendon and Ligament Injuries?
- First-ever pig-to-human heart transplant offers hope for thousands in need of organs
- Bayer Strikes “Mammoth” CRISPR Deal to Bolster Cell and Gene Therapy
- Pfizer Makes Foray Into CRISPR, Inking $1.35 Billion Deal With Beam Therapeutics