Part Three of Three – Dr. Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute outlines for RMF’s Bernie Siegel stem cell biology’s benefit to all in understanding life and the role of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine in advancing the field. Dr. Synder stresses the importance of CIRM’s ability to harness interdisciplinary knowledge and expertise over the past twenty years has made it possible to treat a wide range of patients. This is the last part of a three part interview series.
- Clinical trial assesses stem cells’ ability to prevent major cause of preemie deaths
- Fat grafts enhanced with ADSCs show promise in treating facial scleroderma
- Registration open for the VIRTUAL World Stem Cell Summit and Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course June 14-18, 2021
- Clinical Trial for Novel Investigational Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes Open for Enrollment in Miami
- Stem cell therapy research could help patients with non-healing diabetic foot ulcers