Part Three of Three – Dr. Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute outlines for RMF’s Bernie Siegel stem cell biology’s benefit to all in understanding life and the role of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine in advancing the field. Dr. Synder stresses the importance of CIRM’s ability to harness interdisciplinary knowledge and expertise over the past twenty years has made it possible to treat a wide range of patients. This is the last part of a three part interview series.
- Former NFL Players Show Interest in Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies
- Dr. Wenchun Qu discusses the use of MSCs for pain and rehabilitation, mortality reduction for ARDS
- Stem Cells And The Transformative Power Of Hope
- Study shows how amniotic fluid might yield new, better treatment for ischemic stroke
- RMF’s Bernie Siegel interviews Jeff D’Angelo founder of the CHAMP1 Foundation