Part Three of Three – Dr. Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute outlines for RMF’s Bernie Siegel stem cell biology’s benefit to all in understanding life and the role of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine in advancing the field. Dr. Synder stresses the importance of CIRM’s ability to harness interdisciplinary knowledge and expertise over the past twenty years has made it possible to treat a wide range of patients. This is the last part of a three part interview series.
- New institute to leverage experts to advance regenerative medicine
- Karīna Narbute’s Research in Extracellular Vesicles Earns Her Young Investigator Award
- Retinal cell transplant clears experimental hurdle toward treating blindness
- Mid-term clinical trial results show similar outcomes in two promising cell therapies for CLI
- Alliance for Cell Therapy Now Commends Congress for Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapy Provisions in FY 2021 Spending Bill: Additional Support for Clinical Trials for COVID Patients is Still Needed