Part Three of Three – Dr. Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute outlines for RMF’s Bernie Siegel stem cell biology’s benefit to all in understanding life and the role of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine in advancing the field. Dr. Synder stresses the importance of CIRM’s ability to harness interdisciplinary knowledge and expertise over the past twenty years has made it possible to treat a wide range of patients. This is the last part of a three part interview series.
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease
- What’s next for lab-grown human embryos?
- New Hope for Muscle-Related Diseases? Converting skin cells to immature muscle cells spurs changes, study finds
- Scientists develop brain organoids with complex neural activity
- Phase 1 clinical study reveals how stem cells alleviate COPD inflammation in humans